✦What is Intense Fat Freezing?
Intense fat freezing, also known as cryolipolisis, is a process by which cold temperature is used to reduce fat deposits in certain areas of the body. Fat freezing works well in reducing localized fat deposists which do not respond well to proper diet and exercise regiments. This process is not intended for people who are obese or sifnificantly overweight as the technology does not target that type of fat. Cold temperatures injure fat cells and makes them more suceptible to fat cell death. White blood cells called "macrophages" go to the site of the cell injury and get rid of the cellular debris. When this process is repeated, you will see a dramtic decrease in the stubborn fat on your body. Call today for your free consultation with our body contouring specialists and for the most upates list of specials and packages!
✦What To Expect?
When coming in for your first fat freezing appointment, you should expect a consultation with your body contouring specialist. During this consultation, they will debrief the process with you and answer any questions you have. After the consultation, your specialist will apply a gel pad to the desired area then suction the fat using an applicator. You will feel a tugging or pulling sensation and accompanied tingling/stinging for about 5-10 minutes after which goes away. The suctioned fat is then cooled to a low temperature and this applicator stays onfor about an hour depending on the area/nature of the fat. Once this process is finished, your specialist will take off the applicator, massage the area for 2-3 minutes to further break down the fat cells, and repeat for any other desired treatment areas.
✦How Much Fat Should I Expect to Lose?
Although your specialist cannot guarentee any results to you, the majority of people whodo fat freezing see desired results over the course of a few treatments. Scientific studies have shown an average fat reduction between 15 and 28 percent at around four months after the initial treatment. Some people begin to see results 3 weeks after their first treatment, however, dramatic improvements are seen about 2 months after your treatment. This process is a very gradual one but if you stick to proper diet and exercise and don't miss out on your appointments, you can get the body you've always dreamed of having!
- No surgical inscisions are required
- Very lowrisk procedure and will not lead to a risk of infection
- You will be awake for the entire process so there is no need to be put under anesthesia
- Normal, daily activities can be resumed right after treatment
- People of all ages can have this procedure done
- There is no damage done to nerve fibers, blood vessels, muscles, or lasting damage to the treated skin area
- Fat cells that have been damaged during the process are permanently removed from your system
- When following through with your treatment plan, you can get the body you've always wanted!
- This process is not recommended for people who are obese or overweight, have neurologicl disorders or orthopedic problems
- More than one session is most likely required to remove all the fat from your specific areas and to get the results you desire
- The next session can be performed 6 to 8 weeks apart from your last session
- Evidence of results is not seen immediatley after your appointment. It will take about 3 to 6 months to acheive optimal results
✦What Should I Do Before My Appointment?
There is not much preperation that needas to be done for a fat freezing appointment. Just make sure your body is close to its ideal weight and wear comfortable clothing or your appointment! Plan on drinking lots of water afterwards and get ready to exercise and lead a healthy lifestyle.
✦What Should I Do After My Appointment?
What you do after this treatment is very important in aiding the damaged fat cells to be transported out of your body. Make sure to give the treated area a change to breathe and wear loose fitting clothes. It is also important to drink plenty of water and exercise after your appointment. Your specialist will help you come up with a plan to maximize fat cell reduction and advise you when to start working out.