✦Now Offering HydraFacial!
Indulgence Aesthetics now offers HydraFacial! More to come soon:)
We carry all 5 of the VI Peels at our spa and they work on all Fitzpatrick skin types. Depending on your skin concerns, our specialists will use one of the following...
- VI Peel Original:
This formula is the most basic but still powerful. It helps combat aging and reduces the appearence of fine lines and wrinkles by tightening the skin, smoothening texture, and improving the overall brightness of your complexion.
- VI Peel Advanced:
A step up from the original formula, VI Peel Advanced has much more powerful anti-aging ingredients. This is more for people over the age of 40 who are concerned with wrinkles, fine lines, and loss of elasticity in their skin.
- VI Peel Purify:
This peel is suggested for clients who are more concerned with acne and oily skin. This particular VI formula targets p-acnes and helps balance out the skin, soothing inflammation and redness, and increasing cell turnover to clear pores.
- VI Peel Precision Plus:
The Precision Plus edition helps alleviate pigmentation issues and balances the overall skin tone by promoting rapid cell turnover. These peels are used to target UV induced pigmentation, hyperpigmentation, melasma, and other forms of sun damage.
- VI Peel Purify with Precision Plus:
This blend of formulas is great for acne and accompanied scarring and helps lighten darker parts of the skin while brightening your entire complexion. Excessive oil and hyperpigmentation are other common concerns that the Purify with Precision Plus can cure.
Chemical peels are a powerful way to perfect the texture and appearance of your skin, not just on the face but throughout the body as well. At Indulgence, our chemical solutions will dissolve any damaged and dead skin cells that reside on the visible layer, causing it to peel off. This will leave your skin ready to start its self-healing path. We offer light, medium, and deep peels for a variety of skin colors and conditions. Our medical specialists will make sure to minimize any skin flaws, including wrinkles, scars, fine lines, uneven patches, hyperpigmentation issues, and more.
✦Variations in Chemical Peels
Light peels are the most gentle form of a chemical peel you can get. This peel typically removes the top layer of the skin(epidermis), leaving you with a brighter appearance and softer texture. These are usually done once a month or in between your deep peels to ensure the best glowing results. With our light chemical peels, you can get them done on your lunch break and get on with your day immediately after!
Peels of this strength are best for clients who have significant damage to their skin including conditions like dark pigmentation issues and deep wrinkles. Many choose to do these over the weekend or on a day off as peels of this strength might leave them with a bit more discomfort within an hour or so of the application.
Our deeper peels are more advanced and will require a longer recovery time than light and medium-depth peels. Clients who receive these peels have more prominent skin conditions like sun-damaged skin, dark age spots, deep scars, melasma, significant acne and acne scars, and much more. Peels of this strength can potentially leave your face very red, swollen, itchy, and peeling for longer than a few days due to how aggressive the chemicals are.
✦Different Types of HydraFacial
- Accutane: After one year off from it.
- Retin-A, Hydroquinone, AhA/BhA's: Discontinue for 7- 10 days prior to treatment.
- Pregnant or lactating
- Chemotherapy or radiation within 6 months
- Allergy to Aspirin
- Sunburned or compromised skin: Outdoors Life style, Tanning bed users, Avid golfer or skier,
- Serious medical condition: Heart condition/problem, Immunity disorder, lupus, Diabetes etc.
- Medications: Diabetes Type 2, Lupus
- Permanent cosmetics: Wait 7 days then cover with occlusive barrier
- Active cold sores or lesions
- History of Herpes simplex
- Active facial rash
- Immediately post lift of facial surgery needs doctor approval
- Rosacea- evaluate
- Waxing requires a 72 hour waiting period.
- Immediately after facial surgery requires approval from your surgeon
- IPL, Any laser treatment, have to wait for four weeks at least.
✦ Treatment Plans
The initial -72 hours post procedure are the most critical. Clients should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Avoid direct sun and extremes of heat or cold. This includes simple day to day tasks such as gardening, cooking over a hot stove for a long period of time, sitting next to a bonfire/fireplace, hot tubs, etc.
- Discontinue use of any AHA/BHA products. A client may continue their regular skin care regime after 72 hours or when their skin is no longer flaking and peeling.
- Use hydrating and reparative products. Products rich in soothing and healing ingredients are best to encourage new healthy cell growth. Antioxidants, Vitamins A, C and E, natural skin Lighteners and Growth Factors work well.
- Use sunscreen. Sun care products should be applied no less than every 30 to 90 minutes and the clients should never go out even on a cloudy day without sun protection ....indoors or not wear sun protection
- No scratching or peeling, limit exercise for first 24 hours, drink plenty of water and have a realistic expectation of the healing process
✦What to Expect
Our spa also carries a multitude of products and peels from the IMAGE Skincare line. The peels from this line can treat a variety of skincare needs like aging, wrinkles, acne, uneven oil balances, hyperpigmentation, redness, etc. We suggest you take a look at the descriptions of the various IMAGE peels we carry down below and give us a call if you have any other questions or would like to book an appointment!
Ultra-resurfacing blend of glycolic acid combined with retinol to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin type indications: Aging, wrinkles, rough complexion, uneven skin tone, smokers’ skin, tired/dull skin, oily/acne
WRINKLE LIFT® FORTE
This advanced treatment is formulated with additional glycolic acid and an innovative blend of firming and anti-aging properties, to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin type indications: Advanced aging, wrinkles, rough complexion, uneven skin tone, smokers’ skin, tired/dull skin, oily/acne
✦Before and After
Blend of AHA’s and BHA’s with protective agents to effectively treat all grades of acne. Acne, oily, acne-prone, aging are no match for this peel as it penetrates deep into the skin and rids it of any acne causing bacteria as well as balancing your oil levels.