What is a carbon peel?
Popularly known as Hollywood Peel
During this process a laser penetrates the deep layers of the skin, it is meant to stimulate collagen production, meaning firmer, more youthful looking skin.
It involves applying a layer of liquid carbon over the face, which penetrates deep into the pores. A Carbon Peel removes dead skin cells, blackheads and oil. The carbon absorbs contaminants, the laser blasts the carbon away, with the light highly attracted to carbon particles.
The benefits of the treatment are:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens dilated pores
- Reduces acne, scars and post acne discoloration
- Removes dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layer
- Stimulates collagen growth
- Improves skin texture
- Clears pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads
- And Much More!