Platelet Rich Plasma (“PRP”) Facial – is a combination treatment of micro needling and application of plasma to the skin. Plasma contains very high concentration of platelets 5-10 times the number in normal blood. Platelets are cell-like organelles (cells without a nucleus) that are essential to blood clotting stimulates collagen growth. Prp helps:
Benefits of PRP facial and Hair Renewal :
1. Stimulate collagen growth.
2. Tighten lax skin.
3. Improve skin tone.
4. Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Acne scars
6. Skin Irregularities
7. Hyper Pigmentation
8. Skin Rejuvination
9. Hair Growth
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy purports to rejuvenate the skin by injecting your own blood plasma under your dermis, to stimulate cell growth and collagen production. And it’s become quite a sought-after non-surgical procedure. It promises to improve complexion and texture and restore lost facial volume
Platelets also accelerate the wound healing process on a cellular level by signaling local stem cells to increase the production of new tissues, the formation of new capillaries and vessels.
What Is a Typical Procedure Like?
Your PRP hair restoration therapy will begin with a preliminary consultation to determine your candidacy for the procedure. If you qualify for treatment, you will be given a prescription for Propecia and your initial therapy session will be scheduled.
On the day of your hair restoration procedure:
- You should drink plenty of water before your appointment to maximize the amount of plasma we can obtain from your blood draw.
- “Before” photos will be taken of the treatment area.
- Your blood will be drawn as in any routine blood test.
- Your blood sample will be spun in a centrifuge, separating the platelet rich plasma which contains essential proteins and growth factors that stimulate natural hair growth.
- The skin of your scalp will be numbed for your comfort.
- The PRP will be delivered to the target area with a microneedling pen or an injection with a very fine needle.
The entire procedure takes approximately 60-75 minutes to complete. There is no downtime from the treatment, although you may experience a mild headache or tenderness in the hairline the day of your procedure.
We require a consultation prior to booking the treatment. The consultation is FREE. We recommend 2-4 sessions each spaced 6-10 weeks apart .
Results are usually seen within two months of the treatment and last for an additional six months. Patients typically require two to three treatments for maximum results.