✦What is PRP?
PRP is where beauty meets science! This treatment reinjects your own blood plasma into the skin to leave you with a reduced appearence of fine lines, wrinkles, increased collagen production, tighter and firmer skin, prominent hair growth, and much more! Many of our clients receive PRP in their face and areas where they desire increased hair growth.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation to see what we can do for you and ask about our specials!
✦What to Expect
After your appointment, there is a chance you may experience some mild to moderate discomfort at the injection site. This is how your body is responding to the injections! Just drink plenty of water to promote healing.
When scheduling your appointment with one of our nurses, you will be told what you can and can't do before your PRP appointment. During this time, please do not hesitate to ask any questions! Your specialist will tell you what you should and shouldn't do before and after your appointment and will work with you to make sure you understand each step of the way. In general, avoid any prolonged exposure to the sun, harsh exfoliation, and the use of retinols and other AHA/BHA acids.
- Don't take hot showers or baths for at least 48 hours
- Don't raise your body temperature intrinsically or extrinsically for at least 48 hours
- Don't perform intense exercise(where you sweat a lot) for at least 48 hours
- Don't pick at any crusting or blisters
- Avoid exfoliation for the first 7 days
- Keeo your skin moist at all times using a gentle moisturizer with an SPF of st least 30
- Avoid products with harsh chemicals and exfoliants like Retinol, glycoloc acids, AHAs, BHAs, etc.