✦ Gift Cards
✦WHAT IS AFTER SURGERY MASSAGE? ✦
If you want to get the most out of your surgery recovery, you should definitely consider after surgery massage. It is also highly recommended by your surgeon to do so.
It is a gentle form of massage that increases blood flow and promotes recovery by targeting the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system helps process waste and absorbs fluids. After surgery these fluids can harden which is often painful. An after surgery massage prevents and treats this hardening of fluids by reducing inflammation and promoting circulation of the affected area.
If you are getting plastic surgery, post-surgery helps break fat cells and deliver excellent body contouring results.
✦WHAT IS LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE? ✦
The massages help the body get rid of excess fluids and restore immune system body function. The massages are designed to target areas with swelling and help with other systemic conditions requiring fluid movement and eliminating toxins and waste.
Lymphatic drain massages help the body maintain body fluid balance, immune functions, and proper blood circulation. They help accelerate the absorption and transportation of lymph fluids while treating lymphedema pre and post-surgery.
Pre-surgery massages help eliminate toxins from the body, while post-surgery massages help the body recover faster.
Lymphatic massages also reduce the effects of delayed onset muscle soreness, minimizing muscular fatigue, pain, and inflammation.
✦ BENEFITS OF LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE ✦
Lymphatic drainage massage benefits for pre and post-surgery include:
- Reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Accelerate the disappearance of bruising
- It helps get rid of any anesthesia or medication left in the body
- Physical and mental relaxation
- Improve healing and prevent subcutaneous fibrosis
- Accelerated lymphatic flow
- Reduced water retention
- Healthy immune system
- Help prevent infection after surgery
- Improve body shape and contour
- Transport and removal of stagnant fluids
- Assist healthy scar formation
- Decrease patient's recovery time